Here we are on the eve of our first Adult & Youth Grasstrack at Carneal Road. We are excited, the riders are excited, and we all ready to go racing!
Event Schedule & Venue Postcode
*Subject to further changes on the day*
Rider Sign on & Machine Scrutineering: 8.00am until 9.15am
Riders Briefing 9.40am
First Practice: 10.00am
First Race: Following Practice
Lunch Break: Following Race Block #1
Venue Postcode: BT40 3LU, Adjacent to 55 Carneal Road, Larne.
Signposting: Look for 'Moto-cross' signs on the way to the track.
COVID-19 Track & Trace (For Everyone)
We are required to have Track & Trace details for everyone on-site, so we need you to complete the COVID-19 Track & Trace Form and hand it to the admission gate personnel. Head of family group is suffice, we do not need a separate form for each member of a group / vehicle. The form is available to download here:
COVID-19 Regulations & Additional Event Information
Unfortunately we are still in a pandemic situation and this means that there is a requirement for both organisers and anyone else attending this event to adhere to specific COVID-19 Regulations to the best of their ability to protect everyone.
If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Coronavirus, do not attend this event, stay home and follow the latest government advice on what to do next. Refer to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19 for the latest government information. This also applies if you believe / know you have been in contact with someone that has coronavirus or shows symptoms.
If you have pre-entered this event and cannot attend due to coronavirus, then you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for a refund.
COMPETITIORS & FAMILY / FREINDS ATTENDING
- Competitors should limit the amount of people attending the event with them. It is preferential that a competitor brings no more than one other person with them to the event in order to limit the number of personnel on site.
- Anyone attending the event with a competitor must adhere to all COVID-19 regulations.
- Everyone attending must complete & submit the COVID-19 Track & Trace Form to the organisers. This will include contact details where head of the group will suffice.
- Everyone on site must respect COVID-19 Guidance at all times.
RACE ENTRIES - CLOSE ONLINE AT 10PM FRIDAY NIGHT
A massive thank you must go to everyone that has taken the time to enter online. We needed this to happen to ensure we kept class numbers to a manageable level for COVID-19 purposes and also to avoid cash handling on the day as much as possible.
At the time of writing, online entry for this event is still open (Excluding Clubman MX2 which is at full capacity) however they will CLOSE at 10pm tonight (Friday). Entries will not be taken on the day.
ON THE DAY - COMPETITIORS
- Competitors & Parent/Guardians must bring their own pen to sign on.
- Competitors with a valid competition licence must also bring this to sign on.
- Competitors must not share clothing, including riding gear, towels, helmets etc. Care to be taken with soiled and dirty clothing, these should be collected by the wearer and safely stowed. No sharing of drinks bottles.
- Competitors must not celebrate with other competitors after races are complete. No handshakes etc.
ON THE DAY - EVERYONE
- Everyone should take their own litter away with them.
- Everyone must ensure that social distancing is always observed.
- Everyone using toilets must sanitize their hands before and after use of on-site toilets.
- If anyone at the venue develops any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest government guidelines on what to do next. Please do NOT go to the venue Medical Centre or Ambulances.
CHANGE OF REGULATIONS
- COVID-19 is an ever evolving situation and things may change closer to the event or even on the day. The club will communicate any changes via our official club website, social media channels or over the venue PA on the day. Please bare with us if things do change.